Disneyland/ticket question

MikeVdP wrote at 2013-03-24 02:15:04
As of March 2013, when you first use any pass, they take your photo.  Then, when you enter or re-enter either Disneyland or California Adventure, they check your photo.

There are two people staffing each entrance gate -- one to deal with taking and checking photos and one to scan the tickets and check hand-stamps for re-entry.

Plan on buying one ticket for each person regardless of which days people are coming in.

Also, put your cell phone number on the tickets.  That way, if it's lost, you can get it back.  We found about one lost ticket each day.  We gave them to cast members, but I don't know if that really helped the people who lost their tickets.

Disneyland

Paul B