Disneyland/Disneyland

Question
Hi Danny,

Can I ask about Disneyland crowds in January, we are planning for a trip on January 2nd thru Jan 5th 2013

Thank you,
Ron

Answer
Hello Ron,
First off, let me apologize for the late response. This time of year is generally "steady". The New Years crowd had come and gone; however, guests who were not able to attend during December are usually rushing in around this time to try and get one last look at the Christmas Decor as it is usually removed after the first week of January. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being packed full, I would rate these days about a 4 or 5. Hope you have a wonderful time!
Danny  

Disneyland

Danny