Hi Danny,

Can I ask about Disneyland crowds in January, we are planning for a trip on January 2nd thru Jan 5th 2013

Thank you,

Hello Ron,
First off, let me apologize for the late response. This time of year is generally "steady". The New Years crowd had come and gone; however, guests who were not able to attend during December are usually rushing in around this time to try and get one last look at the Christmas Decor as it is usually removed after the first week of January. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being packed full, I would rate these days about a 4 or 5. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company