Disneyland/Less crowd

Hello.  I was wondering which day there would be Less crowd. I would like to go on Nov  10 or Nov. 17 i.  Thank you inadvance.

Hi Maritza,

November 17 is projected to be less of a crowd. The projection is 7 out of 10 for the 17th, and 8 out of 10 for the 10th. However, my gut feeling is that there may be higher crowds on the 17th because the holidays will be in full swing, and that it's only 5 days before Thanksgiving. Guessing crowds is tricky business, so bring your patience either way. I think crowds will be pretty high both weekends.

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.