Disneyland/Less crowd

Question
Hello.  I was wondering which day there would be Less crowd. I would like to go on Nov  10 or Nov. 17 i.  Thank you inadvance.

Answer
Hi Maritza,

November 17 is projected to be less of a crowd. The projection is 7 out of 10 for the 17th, and 8 out of 10 for the 10th. However, my gut feeling is that there may be higher crowds on the 17th because the holidays will be in full swing, and that it's only 5 days before Thanksgiving. Guessing crowds is tricky business, so bring your patience either way. I think crowds will be pretty high both weekends.

Have fun!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna