Disneyland/Which day to visit during Christmas vacation

We are considering a visit on Sunday, December 23rd or Monday (Christmas Eve).  Of course we would like to go on the day when the crowds are less.  Will there be much of a difference on crowds between the Sunday and Monday.  Any other tips much appreciated.

Hello Valinda!
Well, as expected, Christmas Eve will be a busier day then the 23. On a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being packed full, the 23 would be around 8.7. Christmas Eve will be around 9.4. If you are planning to attend on one of these days, I strongly recommend getting to the park about 30 minutes before it officially opens. They will let you past the turnstiles, but the different lands will be roped off until it is time to open. Keep in mind that even though it seems unlikely, Disneyland does have a crowd limit, and once that limit is reached, guests will be denied entrance until the crowd inside dies down - which could take hours! Good luck and enjoy the happiest time of year at the happiest place on earth! Any more questions, feel free to ask a follow up!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company