Disneyland/Disneyland 29th 30th November

I am planning to come to Disneyland on the 29th and 30th of November, I am travelling from New Zealand so I really want to get the most out of the parks! Can anybody tell me how crowded the park will be around this time and what amount of time you would expect to wait in lines?

Sorry in my delay in responding but I was out of town.  Thursday will be less crowded over the two days and your best bet for California Adventure and the new Cars Land.  Fridays are always relatively busy especially in the afternoon/evenings when all the local passholders come to the parks.  You can access a lot of free phone apps to check wait times such as Walkeewait or Disney parks by Verizon.  They are somewhat accurate.  Always make sure to fast pass the more popular rides first things (especially Radiator Springs Racers and the World of Color show both in California Adventure)

Susan Wood

I can answer questions specifically for families going to Disneyland, California Adventure and the resorts in that area as well as the Disneyland Hotel.

I have been going to Disneyland on a regular basis since I was a child. Growing up in southern California, it was a real tradition for our family to go as well as take all of our relatives to Disneyland. Recently, when my daughter was three and my son 10 months old, my husband and I started the tradition of getting annual passes and going to Disneyland multiple times a year. We average about 12 - 20 times a year and we have been doing this since 2003. This year we are going to Disney World to learn more about those parks. I have been reading books about Disneyland and Walt Disney including the 50th anniversary book and my daughter and I love the Hidden Mickeys book and I also read Mouse Tales which was very interesting indeed. I would love to share my love of Disneyland with families that are coming for the first time. There is nothing better than the joy on a child's face when they see their favorite character for the first time.

I have a bachelor's and master degree in psychology. I have my license as a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist.