Disneyland/Disneyland Nov 30th

I am planning to come to Disneyland on the 29th and 30th of November, I am travelling from New Zealand so I really want to get the most out of the parks! Can anybody tell me how crowded the park will be around this time and what amount of time you would expect to wait in lines?

Hello, and thanks for your question! The crowds in the park will begin to decrease until mid December, so you're actually going to be visiting during a pretty good time. However, because the 30th is a Friday, you can expect more crowds on that day than on the 29th. I wouldn't expect wait times to get much higher than 30 minutes or so. Hope this helps!

I can answer many questions about the secrets of Disneyland. I can also answer almost anything about the show Fantasmic. I have eaten at Club 33, so I can answer questions about it. I have been to Disneyland many times, so feel free to ask me about lines, crowds, rides, and shows, although I have slightly less experience in those areas. If you ask me a question that I don't know the answer to, I'll try to find it.

As I have said, I have been to Disneyland many times. I began to look up the secrets of the park a few years ago, and now I have a wide range of knowledge. As for Fantasmic, I have just about memorized the script and timing, and I know a lot about the technical elements of the show as well.

I am a high school graduate.