Disneyland/Feb 17th - 22nd -2013 Crowds?

Hello Steve,

We are looking to go to DL on those dates, how does the crowd look on those days or would it be better at the end of the month from 24th - 28th?

Hi Robert,

For February 17-22nd, the crowd is SO large, I can see it from here already. That's President's Week, and a lot of families are off on holiday. Average daily crowd level is 9 that week, with a crowd level of 10 (out of 10) on Sunday the 17th. That's great if you want to stand in line and make friends, not so good if you want to do a lot.

The following week, it's looking a lot better. You have a crowd projection of 5 for Sunday the 24th, and 1's the rest of the week.

I think even Goofy could pick this one. :-)

Have fun!  

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.