Disneyland/Feb 17th - 22nd -2013 Crowds?

Question
Hello Steve,

We are looking to go to DL on those dates, how does the crowd look on those days or would it be better at the end of the month from 24th - 28th?

Thanks,

Rob

Answer
Hi Robert,

For February 17-22nd, the crowd is SO large, I can see it from here already. That's President's Week, and a lot of families are off on holiday. Average daily crowd level is 9 that week, with a crowd level of 10 (out of 10) on Sunday the 17th. That's great if you want to stand in line and make friends, not so good if you want to do a lot.

The following week, it's looking a lot better. You have a crowd projection of 5 for Sunday the 24th, and 1's the rest of the week.

I think even Goofy could pick this one. :-)

Have fun!  

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna