Disneyland/Yearly Schedule of Attendence @ DLand?

Where can I find this info?

I am now an Annual Pass holder, would like to go a few more times within a year.

Robert & Family

Hi Robert,

You can get the projected info from a number of sources. has a Disneyland update each week that includes the weekly crowd projections. They get their info from, a subscription service. The latter gives you forecasts 30 days out for free. I also use an app called Mousewait to get wait times for rides that day.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.