Disneyland/disneyland, ca

do you know if it's going to be crowded at Disneyland on 12/12/12 ? this Wednesday ?

Hi Monique,

My crowd prediction shows that crowd levels will be around 7 out of a possible 10, which is getting rather crowded, and longer lines, especially in the afternoon. Since some schools are out already, attendance is picking up. By next week, crowd levels will be 8 and above through the end of the year.

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.