Disneyland/Where to dine in DCA

Hi Danny

We are planning to dine in Disney California adventure for New Yearīs Eve. I would like to be dinner at the time of the new year countdown. Are there any restaurant available to serve the dinner and have the view of fireworks show at the same time?  I donīt want to finish my dinner and after try to found a place out of the restaurant for the countdown.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello Miguel,

On New Years Eve, DCA stays open until 1:00am. Reservations are excepted at Ariel's Grotto and Wine and Country Trattoria. Reservations usually stop two hours before the World of Color showing. This gives the guests about an hour/ an hour thirty minutes to finish their meals and get to the viewing area. As far as I know, there is No restaurant that remains open while the World of Color is showing. There is a countdown that begins about fifteen minutes before 12:00am, followed by a midnight showing of World of Color. If you are looking for the fireworks show, that will be at Disneyland Park. Hope this helped,

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company