Disneyland/Best World Of Color Viewing

Question
I'm a 22 short gal and would like to know where is the best viewing for WOC?
I really don't want to tippy toe and dont want to be infront of people, and i want a good viewing.

Answer
Hello Amanda!
World of Color is truly an amazing and inspiring show, you will love it! The best place to watch the show would be around the middle area against railings. The middle is between Mickey's Fun Wheel and California Screamin'. Keep in mind you need a FastPass to view the show, and the FastPass will have the colored area you need to report to for the viewing. There is always the World of Color Preferred Dinner at Wine and Country Trattoria that requires a reservation. After your meal, they will present you with your FastPasses for Preferred Dining, which is not color coded and gets you in front and center. If you don't mind getting wet, there is always the Splash Zone that is at the very bottom, and offers an up close and amazing view!if you find that you are standing between two people, move and try and get a better spot. Also keep in mind some parents put their children on their shoulders, and there is no way around that problem unfortunately. Hope this helped!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny