Disneyland/Disneyland

Question
Hi, I will be visiting Disneyland and DCA from April 2-7, I'm curious of the weather and crowds for those dates.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hello Christine!
April is a wonderful time to visit Disneyland Resort. The temperatures are much more mild and rain is almost non-existent. It is usually around the low to mid 70's during the day, and low to mid 50's at night. You can get away with shorts and a tshirt during the day, but bring a light jacket for the night! Crowds in the beginning of April are on the heavier side, because of Spring Break for kids across America. On a scale from 1-10, 10 being packed full, I would rate it around 8 - 8.5, so expect medium lines (around 30 - 45 minutes) for the parks most popular rides, and around 60 to 75 minute waits for newer attractions, like Toy Story Midway Mania and Ariels Undersea Adventure. Wait times at the new   Cars Land can rage from 40 mins to up to 120 minutes. Be sure to get there early! Hope this helped! Enjoy your vacation to the place where memories are made, and dreams come true!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny