Disneyland/Choosing a date

Hi Danny,
My daughter's birthday is Nov. 17.  I'm debating about several dates to take her for a mother & daughter day.  She has Friday 10/25 off school - the Christmas decorations would not be up yet but the Haunted Mansion would dressed for Halloween.  What is the crowd like on a Friday at that time of year?
I can try and miss work and pull her out of school on Wed. 11/13 or 11/20 which are closer to her actual birthday - would the Christmas decorations be up then? - Is the crowd significantly lighter on Wednesdays?
Thank you for your help!

Hello Denise!
First off, I will begin by saying according to the Disneyland Crowd Calendar, October 25 is rated a 6/10 - 10 being packed full. If you are able to, I would highly recommend trying to get either November 13 or 20 off of work and school. Both dates are rated a 1/10 on the Crowd Calendar. Wednesday is always the slowest day of the week at Disneyland Resort!

I am happy to announce that beginning on November 12, 2013, the Happiest Place on Earth will become marvelously merry! The holiday decor at Disneyland Resort will be up on November 12, and will last through January 6, 2014. During this period of time, the holiday firework extravaganza, "Believe...In Holiday Magic" will be presented nighty, as well as the new water spectacular "Winter Dreams" (Winter Dreams will be at Disney California Adventure).

You will have a wonderful time, and be sure to head on over to the Town Hall at Disneyland Park and tell them it is your daughter's birthday - they will give her a free personalized birthday pin!

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask a follow-up! Have a wonderful time at the place where dreams come true, and memories are made!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company