Disneyland/Disneyland in June 2014 1st-4th

We're planning on a trip to Disneyland in June 2014, the day's of June 1st-4th.

What do you think the crowds will be like? This will be a first as we have usually gone in November for years

Thank you

Depending on when you go in November, it might be better in June. Crowd levels are expected to be moderately high, around 6 or 7 (out of 10) those days. If you have gone Thanksgiving Week in November, crowd levels are around 9 or 10. If you have gone midweek before the holidays officially start (around the 2nd Friday of November), crowds are around 2 or 3.

Weather should generally be warmer in June, and there's a good chance of morning fog in June. We call it "June Gloom".

Have fun!

QUESTION: Hi again Steve,

Can I ask about visiting Disneyland June 2nd-4th. I understand that there will be Grad night festivities on June 4th, but that would be ok with us as we would have already had a few good day's in the park, probably leaving at 6pm on June 4th anyway.

Thank you,

Hi Ron,

Not sure I quite understand the question. You asked about June 1st-4th, and I mentioned that the crowd estimates will be 6-7 out of a possible 10. To wit:
Sun, June 1: 7 out of 10
Mon, June 2: 6 out of 10
Tue, June 3: 7 out of 10
Wed, June 4: 6 our of 10

These estimates take into account things such as Grad Nights. So if you're asking about crowd levels June 2-4, the answer is the same. Maybe I'm missing something here, but the only thing I would have to add is that grad nights don't really affect daytime attendance too much. The parks close a bit early, but that's about the only change.

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.