Disneyland/Disneyland in June 2014 1st-4th

Question
QUESTION: Hi Steve,

We're planning on a trip to Disneyland in June 2014, the day's of June 1st-4th.

What do you think the crowds will be like? This will be a first as we have usually gone in November for years

Thank you
Ron

ANSWER: Hi Ron,

Depending on when you go in November, it might be better in June. Crowd levels are expected to be moderately high, around 6 or 7 (out of 10) those days. If you have gone Thanksgiving Week in November, crowd levels are around 9 or 10. If you have gone midweek before the holidays officially start (around the 2nd Friday of November), crowds are around 2 or 3.

Weather should generally be warmer in June, and there's a good chance of morning fog in June. We call it "June Gloom".

Have fun!

QUESTION: Hi again Steve,

Can I ask about visiting Disneyland June 2nd-4th. I understand that there will be Grad night festivities on June 4th, but that would be ok with us as we would have already had a few good day's in the park, probably leaving at 6pm on June 4th anyway.

Thank you,
Ron

Answer
Hi Ron,

Not sure I quite understand the question. You asked about June 1st-4th, and I mentioned that the crowd estimates will be 6-7 out of a possible 10. To wit:
Sun, June 1: 7 out of 10
Mon, June 2: 6 out of 10
Tue, June 3: 7 out of 10
Wed, June 4: 6 our of 10

These estimates take into account things such as Grad Nights. So if you're asking about crowd levels June 2-4, the answer is the same. Maybe I'm missing something here, but the only thing I would have to add is that grad nights don't really affect daytime attendance too much. The parks close a bit early, but that's about the only change.

Have fun!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna