Disneyland/Crowds during last 2 weeks of April 2013

Question
Hello,
I'm planning a trip to Disneyland either the 14-20th, or 21-28th of April. I don't know which one to go with, I saw somewhere that the 14-20th won't be too busy but the week after will be for some reason. I understand that spring break is early so I want to go as far from spring break crowds as possible, so I would think the last week would be not as crowded but I don't know. I know crowds can be a hit and miss but any info will help!

Thanks so much!

Answer
Hi Hunter,

In looking at my sources, I'm also wondering why the week of April 15 is showing lower crowd levels Monday-Wednesday (3 to 5 out of 10) in comparison to the week of April 22 (7-8). For both weeks, Thursday-Sunday is going to be rather crowded (7-8). There seems to be no explanation, as no unofficial events are happening (like Gay Days), no attractions are opening, and spring break is long gone. That time of year, you do get pretty large crowds due to the nice weather, which peak on the weekends.

I'm not sure how accurate those numbers may be, since I noticed that DCA is outperforming Disneyland in terms of crowd levels, especially with Cars Land still being a hot item. Based on the numbers, I'd go April 14-20th, just to play it safe. Maybe people are still doing their taxes and won't go to Disneyland or something.

Have fun!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna