Disneyland/Disneyland Feb 23

Question
Hello!  What a col website! What is the crowd projection for Saturday, feb 23?  Thinking of visiting there on this day.

Answer
Hello Margaret!
Yes, it is a very cool website! it allows experts, like myself, to help others make the most out of their vacation! Generally, the last week of February, and the first week of March are some of the absolute best times to visit Disneyland Resort! Spring break begins in Mid-March (second week of March) which is extremely busy at DLR. The middle of February brings Mardi-Gras to a close, leaving the last weeks of February and the first week of March a great time to visit! It is considered off-season, so some shows and rides may be down during your visit. Nevertheless; it is a great time to explore the magic of Disney! Hope you have a wonderful time at the place where memories are made, and dreams come true!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny