Disneyland/where to stay for large family

Sandy wrote at 2013-02-22 16:41:21
In trying to book two rooms, it appears that you need an adult (aged 21 or older) in each of the rooms).  Do you know a way around this?  

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.

Allexperts.com
Experts-exchange.com