Disneyland/feb 20 - feb 23 2013

Question
Hi Danny,  I will be at Disneyland Wednesday February 20th until Saturday February 23rd 2013.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what can I expect the crowd levels to be for those days? I'm hopeful I may have missed the main Presidents Day crowd.

Also I am a single father traveling with my 6 year old daughter, is there family washrooms?

Thank you, Shawn.

Answer
Hello Shawn!
February 20 - 23, 2013 is an excellent time to travel! Presidents day (Feb. 18, 2013) will bring in some extra crowds, but they will begin to appear on Sunday (Feb. 17, 2013) and begin to die off on Tuesday (Feb. 19, 2013). After President's Day, and before Spring Break (second week of March) is one of the absolute slowest times for the Disneyland Resort! In my opinion, on a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being packed full, i would rate your three vacation  days with an average crowd level of between 4 - 5. Your wait times should rarley exceed 20 to 30 minutes for the busiest rides. The busiest times of day for DLR are between 1:00pm - 3:30pm, so be sure to get your must-ride rides out of the way before midday!

And yes, throughout each of the Disney parks, you will find bathrooms labeled "Companion Bathroom." These restrooms typically contain a changing station, a toilet, and a sink. (Some of the family bathrooms even have kid-sized toilets, as well as standard toilets.)
Family bathrooms are a great option for single moms traveling with sons, single dads traveling with daughters, and any single parent traveling with children of both genders. In addition, for any parent, using family bathrooms eliminates the risk of losing track of one another in larger public bathrooms that have many stalls. I hope you have a wonderful time at the place where memories are made, and dreams come true!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny