Disneyland/Jan 10-12 crowd level

Hi! I'm going to Disneyland with my family this coming Sunday(2/10) and leaving Tuesday (2/12). I was wondering if you had any idea of what the crowd levels might be those days. Thanks for the help!

Hello Michelle!
Although your title says January 10-12, I assume you would like to know the crowds levels for February 10-12! This is probably one of the best times to visit the Disneyland Resort! it is considered off-season, and compared to other times of the year, DLR will be like a ghost town! On a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being packed full, i would rate those days around a 3.5 - 4.5. You will have a wonderful time, and very short lines! Hope you have a wonderful time at the place where memories are made, and dreams come true!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company