Disneyland/Disneyland Busy if Disney hotel is full

Question
Hello,
I am trying to book a trip to Disneyland Resort April 24th-28th.
There is no availability at the Disneyland Hotel. There is availability everywhere else including the other two Disney Hotels.
I called and spoke to online reservations and he said that if it is booked then it will be busy in the park and said it could still be spring break for some. It seems so late for spring break.
My question is if the Disney Hotel is booked will it be a busy at the park?
Thanks for any help with this.

Answer
Spring break does vary all over the place.  Regardless, April is just a really busy time of year.  The weekdays are better than the weekends.  Expect Friday evening and Sundays to be the busiest due to Southern california annual passholders.    My guess is it will be busy but manageable.  Just try to get to the most popular rides first thing, use fast passes, and make reservations for dinner and World of Color if possible.   Thanks  

Disneyland

Susan Wood