Disneyland/Vegan Options in DL & CA?

Hi Steve,

My family is headed to DL and CA on April 27-29 and was wondering if there are any vegan food options in the parks? Dairy allergies can be the worst!

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Jessica,

Disney has come a long way in accomodating the choices for vegetarians and vegans. You can get non-meat and non-dairy options at just about any sit down or counter service restaurant at the resort. Some places have some really great vegetarian options, but include some really great cheeses (like the portobello mushroom philly at Award Weiners). If you don't want the cheese, you can ask them to leave it out.

There is a complete list of menus at the link below, which is actually almost too large to fit in this space. Have fun checking out the options, and have a great time!  

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.