Disneyland/disneyland crowded on May 9-12?

Question
How crowded will Disneyland be on May 9-12?  We're planning to be in Anaheim from May 9-12.  We're going to Disneyland on Thursday, May 9th, but not sure which 2 other days to go.  Any suggestions?  Noticed Grad nites are on May 9, 10,11.  Would that have any effect on the crowds for those days?  Any suggestions would help.  Thanks.

Answer
Hi Debbie,

Sundays are actually more crowded than Saturdays, so you should go the 9-10-11. Thursday will be the least crowded by far. Spring weekends can get pretty crowded in the resort, and you can expect crowd levels of 7 or 8 out of 10. Thursday will be down around 3 or 4 out of 10.

Arrive early, before park opening, so that you can ride Radiator Springs Racers in DCA. Also note that DCA will close early on 5/9 due to Grad Night. Since Grad Night is an after hours event, it does not directly affect crowds very much. Some grads, as well as some middle schools, come during the day. But the effect is minimal.

Have fun!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna