Disneyland/Disneyland on Mothers Day

Hi Martin! My family and I are Disney fanatics and have been almost every month of the year lots of times, EXCEPT MAY. This year we are flying down to Disneyland and realized we will be there on Mothers Day weekend. Do you have any idea how packed the park could possibly be because of Mothers Day? I know it could be busy or slow, But was just curious if you had any experience in the park on this day in the past? Also, Have you done the Mothers Day brunch at the DL hotel?
Thanks so much!

Historically, Mother's Day gets busier as the day goes on.  Seeing as it is already a weekend, the parks are usually more populated than during the week, and seeing as it is Mother's Day families usually visit the parks together to celebrate.

I have not had the opportunity to experience the Mother's Day brunch, but I have heard that it does get packed pretty quick.

I hope this has helped.

-Martin Hoover

Martin Hoover

I can answer almost any question you have in regards to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. I am an ex-castmember, who worked as an Attractions castmember for 2-1/2 years at Disney's California Adventure Park. I am knowledgeable on how the Resort runs, what guests can expect when visiting, and the history of the parks. I am knowledgeable of the on site hotels(Grand California, Disneyland Hotel, and Paradise Pier Hotel) and the Downtown Disney District as well

Castmember at Disney's California Adventure Park for 2-1/2 years, and worked at numerous locations in the park.

One year Service Pin;