Disneyland/History Question circa 1967

I am looking for someone who would know some "ancient" history about a ride. Specifically, I am looking for photos or video. I was mesmerized by what I remember as the end of the Disneyland Railroad ride if you boarded from the front entrance. At the time, the train took you through time (pun intended), and close to the end there was a scene with dinosaurs fighting in a pre-historic setting. I remember lots of "lava and fire" specifically. BUT, what really got me was that as the ride came to the end, you disembarked the train (?) and you walked past a miniature city at night as seen from above (airplane perspective) with cars and airplanes landing etc ...
I am interested in the ride and any pics I can find. I would buy the actual scene if I could, even though I'm not a model railroad guy or the like. It was just so enchanting for me!

Hello, and thank you for your question! Unfortunately, I don't know about the nighttime scene you're referring to. However, in case you don't know, the Grand Canyon and dinosaurs are still a part of the Disneyland railroad. The Main Street station does have a model train on display. Here's a picture of it if you're interested!

You might also be thinking of the nighttime city display on Peter Pan. I can't send a picture of it because cameras don't take pictures in the dark, but there are some videos on YouTube and a few pictures of the display with the lights on. Be sure to check it out!

I'm sorry I don't have a more direct answer for you, but if you're interested, I'm putting a link below to a brochure from 1967. I hope that you get some good information from this answer!

I can answer many questions about the secrets of Disneyland. I can also answer almost anything about the show Fantasmic. I have eaten at Club 33, so I can answer questions about it. I have been to Disneyland many times, so feel free to ask me about lines, crowds, rides, and shows, although I have slightly less experience in those areas. If you ask me a question that I don't know the answer to, I'll try to find it.

As I have said, I have been to Disneyland many times. I began to look up the secrets of the park a few years ago, and now I have a wide range of knowledge. As for Fantasmic, I have just about memorized the script and timing, and I know a lot about the technical elements of the show as well.

I am a high school graduate.