Disneyland/Disneyland in December

Hey there!
We are planning a Disney vacation for the first week of December (2-5) to get a taste of Christmas time at Disneyland. I have some questions, will the Christmas fireworks be presented nightly around this time? That is one of the big reasons we are going. And will World of Color be presented as well (ive heard that WoC has occaisonal closures that last up to a week). And there is no seperate ticket we need to purchase in order to enjoy the fireworks and everything, correct? (WDW has their Christmas celebration as a hard-ticket event that you must pay for separately)
Thank you!

Hi Nuel,

Yes, the Christmas fireworks will be shown daily from Nov 12 through the first week in January.

WoC will also be showing as well, usually with a short Christmas theme as part of the main show. WoC does go down for maintenance during the slower times of the year, and it is highly unlikely to go down for any routine maintenance. The only way they will not show it is if it needs emergency repairs.

At this time, all Christmas fireworks are included in regular admission. However, Disney has made the special Halloweentime fireworks part of the separately-ticketed Halloween event at Disneyland. So far, there is no indication of such an event at Disneyland for the Christmas holidays.

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.