Disneyland/Disneyland in December

Question
Hey there!
We are planning a Disney vacation for the first week of December (2-5) to get a taste of Christmas time at Disneyland. I have some questions, will the Christmas fireworks be presented nightly around this time? That is one of the big reasons we are going. And will World of Color be presented as well (ive heard that WoC has occaisonal closures that last up to a week). And there is no seperate ticket we need to purchase in order to enjoy the fireworks and everything, correct? (WDW has their Christmas celebration as a hard-ticket event that you must pay for separately)
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Nuel,

Yes, the Christmas fireworks will be shown daily from Nov 12 through the first week in January.

WoC will also be showing as well, usually with a short Christmas theme as part of the main show. WoC does go down for maintenance during the slower times of the year, and it is highly unlikely to go down for any routine maintenance. The only way they will not show it is if it needs emergency repairs.

At this time, all Christmas fireworks are included in regular admission. However, Disney has made the special Halloweentime fireworks part of the separately-ticketed Halloween event at Disneyland. So far, there is no indication of such an event at Disneyland for the Christmas holidays.

Have fun!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna