Disneyland/New Years Eve at DCA

Question
Hello MaryJo,

My family and I are planning a Disney vacation around New Years time. We would like to stay at Disney California Adventure park to countdown to the new year, as I am aware that at 12:00 there are fireworks and a small water show to ring in the new year. I was wondering - do we need a FastPass to witness the New Years countdown? (I know we need a FastPass for WoC) or is anyone welcome to find a spot and watch it?

Answer
Hi Nuel,

You won't be needing a fastpass for the New Year countdown.  However, I would plan on hanging out in the area pretty early on so that you are in a good spot.  New Years at Disneyland is so much fun. I did it in my younger years. :)

Best Regards,

Mary Jo

Disneyland

MaryJo Mellado Willey