Disneyland/World of Color Dinner Packages

Hello Steve!
I am planning to make a WoC dinner reservation for sometime late November or early December. I wanted to make it at the Carthay Circle. I was wonder8ng if you could give me the prices for the Adults and Children, and how early can I make the reservations in advance?
If you could walk me through I would be very glad! Thank you!

Hi Amber,

Sorry for the delay, I was away for the weekend. You can make reservations up to 60 days in advance, so there's no hurry.

The policies for WoC dining packages recently changed. Previously, all you had to do was order a dessert or appetizer when you dined, and you could get preferred WoC seating. However, you now have a prix fixe (Pree FEEKS, or fixed price) menu. For $59 per person:

Select one item from each of the starters, entrées, and dessert. Choice of soft drink, coffee, or iced tea included. $59 per person

Seasonal Soup - Sun gold tomato broth, asparagus, leeks, lemon roasted chicken, and basil; OR
Carthay Green Salad - Jicama, cucumber, cilantrao, and orange white balsamic vinaigrette.

Sautéed Short Rib Raviolis - Portobello mushrooms, red pepper, and cabernet jus.
Rigatoni with Roasted Chicken - Pancetta, summer peas, spinach and pinot jus.
Summer Garden Vegetable Risotto - Coastal mushrooms, truffle butter, and English pea coulis.
Skuna Bay Salmon - on fresh golden tomato salsa, avocado and cucumber relish.
Sautéed Shrimp - Summer corn, zucchini, applewood bacon, and basil pesto.
Grilled Angus Rib-Eye - Sautéed mushrooms ragu, red flame grapes, and blue cheese.
Western Cut Pork Chop - Fingerling potatoes, string beans, and summer peaches.

Cordiella Chocolate Decadent Layer Cake - Classic dark chocolate layer cake with raspberry sauce.
Toasted Lemon Pound Cake - fresh marinated blueberries, lemon curd cream, and Tahitian vanilla chantilly.

If you want the entire menu, here is a link:

I love to eat outside on the patio/balcony. I try to time my reservation with the Pixar Play Parade, since this gives you a unique birds eye view that you cannot get anywhere else. Check out for parade times.

I've personally had the sautéed shrimp, it's heavenly.

Make your reservations at 714-781-DINE.

Have fun!  

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.