Disneyland/World of Color Dinner Packages

Question
Hello Steve!
I am planning to make a WoC dinner reservation for sometime late November or early December. I wanted to make it at the Carthay Circle. I was wonder8ng if you could give me the prices for the Adults and Children, and how early can I make the reservations in advance?
If you could walk me through I would be very glad! Thank you!

Answer
Hi Amber,

Sorry for the delay, I was away for the weekend. You can make reservations up to 60 days in advance, so there's no hurry.

The policies for WoC dining packages recently changed. Previously, all you had to do was order a dessert or appetizer when you dined, and you could get preferred WoC seating. However, you now have a prix fixe (Pree FEEKS, or fixed price) menu. For $59 per person:

Select one item from each of the starters, entrées, and dessert. Choice of soft drink, coffee, or iced tea included. $59 per person

Starters

Seasonal Soup - Sun gold tomato broth, asparagus, leeks, lemon roasted chicken, and basil; OR
Carthay Green Salad - Jicama, cucumber, cilantrao, and orange white balsamic vinaigrette.

Entrée

Sautéed Short Rib Raviolis - Portobello mushrooms, red pepper, and cabernet jus.
Rigatoni with Roasted Chicken - Pancetta, summer peas, spinach and pinot jus.
Summer Garden Vegetable Risotto - Coastal mushrooms, truffle butter, and English pea coulis.
Skuna Bay Salmon - on fresh golden tomato salsa, avocado and cucumber relish.
Sautéed Shrimp - Summer corn, zucchini, applewood bacon, and basil pesto.
Grilled Angus Rib-Eye - Sautéed mushrooms ragu, red flame grapes, and blue cheese.
Western Cut Pork Chop - Fingerling potatoes, string beans, and summer peaches.

Dessert

Cordiella Chocolate Decadent Layer Cake - Classic dark chocolate layer cake with raspberry sauce.
Toasted Lemon Pound Cake - fresh marinated blueberries, lemon curd cream, and Tahitian vanilla chantilly.

If you want the entire menu, here is a link:
http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide/1172/Disneyland-Resort/Disney-California-Advent

I love to eat outside on the patio/balcony. I try to time my reservation with the Pixar Play Parade, since this gives you a unique birds eye view that you cannot get anywhere else. Check out Disneyland.com for parade times.

I've personally had the sautéed shrimp, it's heavenly.

Make your reservations at 714-781-DINE.

Have fun!  

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna