Disneyland/Haunted Mansion Christmas Decoration

Question
When do they close the Haunted Mansion to start the Christmas Decorations?  What is the average temp for the first two weeks of Nov.?  Thank you

Answer
Hi Desiree!
The Haunted Mansion  will be closed for installation of Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay from August 26 through September 12, 2013.
November starts to cool off and on the average, there's more chance of rain, but you can still expect mostly sunny days and cool evenings. The average high for November is 70F, and the average low is about 53F. Expect it to be nice and moderate the beginning half of the day and cool down towards the end. A light jacket for the evening might be a good idea.
Hope you have a magical time at the place where memories are made and dreams come true!
Danny  

Disneyland

Danny