Disneyland/Holiday Lights 2013

I'm planning on taking the kids to Disneyland this year to see the Xmas lights on Nov 9-11. Do you think the lights will be done by then?

Oh, Amy. I'm sorry to tell you that you missed it by one day. The official opening of the holiday season is November 12. You will still see the tree going up, and most of the lights will be up on the last day, but there will be no holiday parade, no holiday fireworks, no holiday treats. The lights will be on Main Street, New Orleans Square, etc, but that's it.

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.