Disneyland/memorial day?

Hello! I recently went to disneyland this past month around January 7-9th or so which was planed months before. I thought world of colors was every night and when I arrived with my family there was none and we were very disappointed because I guess they were changing out of the winter theme ): We're planning to go again this summer and hoping for the best even though we know it's going to be crowded. My question is do you know if World of Colors will be playing the week of Memorial Day (May 26th)? I know sometimes WoC and the fireworks have themes like Christmas or 4th of July and was wondering if there was a Memorial theme because we're just hoping to see the regular WoC and fireworks, and if you know if there is going to be any WoC at all even if we go the following day like on a Tuesday or Wednesday the week of Memorial Day. Or do you think it is better to go the following week of June 2nd, 2014 to be safe?

Thank you in advance for your help! (:

Hello Monica!
Yes, World of Color was undergoing a refurbishment during the beginning of January. It only ever lasts a week. Yes, WoC WILL be playing everyday after the refurbishment is complete, which means that it will be playing Memorial Day weekend. It will be the regular WoC showing, it will not have a theme. Remember to gather your FastPasses that are required to view the show from the viewing area!
Have a magical trip!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company