Disneyland/Dec. trip

We are planning on going to D.L. on Dec. 14-16.  I imagine Sunday will be kind of busy, but will Monday and Tuesday be horrible?

Is the weather pretty good in December?

Hi Matt,

Actually, that time is a lull period before the big crush which starts Dec 22. Crowd levels should be quite pleasant, around 6 (out of 10) on Sunday, and 4 or 5 the next two days. Enjoy!

I can't guarantee the weather, but bring a pair of shorts in case the Santa Ana winds blow.

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.