Disneyland/Disneyland Nov 20th-Nov 24th

Hi John,
My family and I will be arriving at Disneyland from Nov 20th-Nov 24th. I always heard the week of Thanksgiving will be busy, how about the few days before Thanksgiving when we're there?

Thank you,

Hello, and thanks for your question!
The week of Thanksgiving is always extremely packed, as Disneyland generally is during and around times when school is out of session and families are taking vacations. Thursday, Nov. 20 is likely to have standard wait times as families won't yet be visiting. Beginning with Friday, Nov. 21st, though, families will start to travel to Anaheim for vacation, and the wait times will start to go up. You might think of trying out the more popular rides on Thursday so that you can try out the ones with shorter lines on subsequent days! I hope this helps, and don't hesitate to ask any other questions you might have!

I can answer many questions about the secrets of Disneyland. I can also answer almost anything about the show Fantasmic. I have eaten at Club 33, so I can answer questions about it. I have been to Disneyland many times, so feel free to ask me about lines, crowds, rides, and shows, although I have slightly less experience in those areas. If you ask me a question that I don't know the answer to, I'll try to find it.

As I have said, I have been to Disneyland many times. I began to look up the secrets of the park a few years ago, and now I have a wide range of knowledge. As for Fantasmic, I have just about memorized the script and timing, and I know a lot about the technical elements of the show as well.

I am a high school graduate.