Disneyland/Disneyland Nov 20th-Nov 24th

Question
Hi John,
My family and I will be arriving at Disneyland from Nov 20th-Nov 24th. I always heard the week of Thanksgiving will be busy, how about the few days before Thanksgiving when we're there?

Thank you,
Ron

Answer
Hello, and thanks for your question!
The week of Thanksgiving is always extremely packed, as Disneyland generally is during and around times when school is out of session and families are taking vacations. Thursday, Nov. 20 is likely to have standard wait times as families won't yet be visiting. Beginning with Friday, Nov. 21st, though, families will start to travel to Anaheim for vacation, and the wait times will start to go up. You might think of trying out the more popular rides on Thursday so that you can try out the ones with shorter lines on subsequent days! I hope this helps, and don't hesitate to ask any other questions you might have!

Disneyland

John