Disneyland/Nov 13-18,2014 crowds at DL

Question
We are thinking of going to DL from nov 13-18,2014.  I just found out that  there will be a special event going on nov 14-16 at DL.  It's the avengers marathon.  Will the crowd level be ok or do you think DL would be too crowded during those days?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Debbie!
The Avengers Marathon is a 13.1 mile run through the Disneyland Resort. Not only will there be runners, but a huge crowd of fans piling to watch. I would have to say try to avoid those days, if at all possible. It is sure to be a very full and busy weekend at the DLR!
Your friend,
Danny

Disneyland

Danny