Disneyland/Nov 13-18,2014 crowds at DL

We are thinking of going to DL from nov 13-18,2014.  I just found out that  there will be a special event going on nov 14-16 at DL.  It's the avengers marathon.  Will the crowd level be ok or do you think DL would be too crowded during those days?

Hi Debbie!
The Avengers Marathon is a 13.1 mile run through the Disneyland Resort. Not only will there be runners, but a huge crowd of fans piling to watch. I would have to say try to avoid those days, if at all possible. It is sure to be a very full and busy weekend at the DLR!
Your friend,

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company