Disneyland/Disneyland in June

Hello Danny,

Can I ask your opinion of visiting Disneyland in June on the dates June 8-11th.

Thank you,

Hi Ron!

That is an interesting time to visit Disneyland! It will be a little busy, because schools across America are beginning to release for summer vacation. I would put it on a scale of 7.5/10. Almost every ride should be open, and fireworks will be preformed nightly, along with parades and Fantasmic! (And World of Color at DCA) The weather is nice and warm, but not too hot. It is an amazing time to visit and you will enjoy yourself!

Have an amazing trip to the place where dreams come true and memories are made!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company