Disneyland/Disneyland in June

Question
Hello Danny,

Can I ask your opinion of visiting Disneyland in June on the dates June 8-11th.

Thank you,
Ron

Answer
Hi Ron!

That is an interesting time to visit Disneyland! It will be a little busy, because schools across America are beginning to release for summer vacation. I would put it on a scale of 7.5/10. Almost every ride should be open, and fireworks will be preformed nightly, along with parades and Fantasmic! (And World of Color at DCA) The weather is nice and warm, but not too hot. It is an amazing time to visit and you will enjoy yourself!

Have an amazing trip to the place where dreams come true and memories are made!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny