Disneyland/Disneyland in June

Hi Steve,

Can I please ask how Disneyland would be on the dates of June 9th thru June 11th. We've never gone during this time, and would like to know what to expect.

Thank you,

Hi Ron,

Schools are out across the country, and they hit Disneyland the moment school is out. LA schools get out the week before, so it is full summer crowds. Crowd levels are estimated to be 8 or 9 out of 10, with popular rides having waits of over an hour.

Since it is June, fog may be a factor that day. It is too early to tell, since you can only predict the fog a couple of days ahead of time.

Bring sunscreen, water, and patience for those days. Arrive early and use FastPass as much as you can.

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.