Disneyland/Disneyland in June

Question
Hi Steve,

Can I please ask how Disneyland would be on the dates of June 9th thru June 11th. We've never gone during this time, and would like to know what to expect.

Thank you,
Ron

Answer
Hi Ron,

Schools are out across the country, and they hit Disneyland the moment school is out. LA schools get out the week before, so it is full summer crowds. Crowd levels are estimated to be 8 or 9 out of 10, with popular rides having waits of over an hour.

Since it is June, fog may be a factor that day. It is too early to tell, since you can only predict the fog a couple of days ahead of time.

Bring sunscreen, water, and patience for those days. Arrive early and use FastPass as much as you can.

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna