Disneyland/Disneyland

Question
Hi, I am planning a trip to Disneyland October 19, 20 and 21, but notice the hotels are pretty full.  Is this a bad time to visit, regarding crowd levels? I would hate to go during a busy time!! :)  Thanks a lot in advance.

Answer
Hi Angela,

That's due to UEA:
Utah Education Association convention (UEA, a.k.a. "Utah Escapes to Anaheim") October 1617. Expect unusually large attendance levels October 1721 as Utah students and families take advantage of a 4-day weekend created by their school's participation in a state education convention. Not all Utah schools or teachers close for or attend UEA, but the impact on the Resort is usually noticeable enough to mention.

How much higher? For example, crowd levels in the parks are expected to be 6 our of 10 for October 16. For the following Thursday, the crowd level should be 1 our of 10. The crowd levels are noticeably higher, but not too packed except for Saturday, which is expected to be an 8... pretty high for October.

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna