Disneyland/hotels with fireworks view from ROOM

I am taking my 8 yr old and after flying in from Colo we will be tired & I want to watch from our room- I hear hotel Ménage is best for this...hearing mixed reviews- plus looks like there is NOTHING around it (I like to have stores/restaurants close).
Sheraton Anaheim says you can see- but accepts pets- and I'm always leery of cleanliness...

your opinion?

Hi Cheryl,

If you want to see fireworks from your room, you can't beat the Disneyland Hotel. Goofy's Kitchen (character buffet) is right in the hotel, which is right next to Downtown Disney.

I also like the Howard Johnson. You'll need to book a Disney view room, preferably in the north tower. It's on Harbor Blvd, and there are a lot of restaurants and shops there.

Ménage has the best view by far of the fireworks. They literally shake the windows, and are almost directly overhead. Yes, it's on a triangle north of I-5 and south of Ball. There isn't anything immediately around except for a Taco Bell across the street, but you're still a short walk from the HoJo, Disneyland, and downtown Disney.

The Fairmont Hotel on Harbor Blvd also has good fireworks views. You'll need to specify a view room. It's actually a few feet closer to the entrance than the HoJo, but the HoJo has the cool themed pool

Have fun!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.