Disneyland/Cars Land

Question
I have not been to DCA since Cars Land opened a couple years ago.  What attractions are there?  Are there rides for kids under 40" tall.  Are the lines long all the time since it is still relatively new?  What time is best to go there and are there fastpasses to the attractions?

Thanks!

Answer
Peggy;

Even after being open for over a year, Carsland continues to draw numerous visitors to that section of the park.

I would recommend that you try to visit this area of the park first thing in the morning, or later into the evening, closer to the end of the operating day.

Depending on the time of year you visit, wait times might be high.  There are three "ride" attractions in the land: Luigi's Flying Tires (32" requirement), Mater's junkyard Jamboree (32" requirement) and Radiator Springs Races (40" requirement).

I would recommend grabbing a Fastpass for the Racers attraction first thing, as this attraction's wait can push upwards of 60-90 minutes.

I hope this has helped.

-Martin Hoover

Disneyland

Martin Hoover