Disneyland/Character Greetings

Question
We will be visiting the Disneyland Resort next week (September 24-26).  Are there lines to meet the Frozen characters and also Rapunzel and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)?  Where would we find them and how long are the wait times?  Are there fast passes for these and how do we get them?  What are the best times to go or the best strategies for the shortest wait times?

Thanks

Answer
DLTimeGuide
DLTimeGuide  
Hi Peggy!
First off, as soon as you walk in the Disneyland Resort gates, please pick up a Disney Park Guide Map and also a Time Guide. The time guide is an information sheet that has things like parade times, firework showings, and character meet and greets. It is here on the time guide you will find what characters will be available for meet and greets, the times they will be available, and the location where you can meet them (I've attached an example photo, you can see under the section "Disney Characters", the characters, times, and locations are presented). My advice is look at the time slot Anna and Elsa will be available, and get to that location about 30 minutes early. When we went (during off season) Anna and Elsa were available for meet and greet from 12:00 - 5:00. We got there around 12:30 and the wait was already 2 hours and 30 minutes.  There are fast passes available for SOME character meet and greets, but you will need to ask a cast member where the kiosk locations are (if available). As for getting the shortest wait times, get there about 30 minutes before the meet and greet begins, or if you can't make it around that time, go when there is a parade in progress, and the wait times will be substantially shorter.  Don't stress over it!:) As I said, be sure to pick up a map and a time guide as soon as you enter the gates (they will be available at the turnstiles), the guide map will have all the characters, locations, and times. I really hope this helped and if you have any follow-up questions, please feel free to ask!

Have a magical vacation at the place where memories are made and dreams come true!
Danny

Disneyland

Danny