Disneyland/November Disneyland

Hi Danny,

I would like to ask your thoughts on visiting Disneyland from possibly Nov 20th thru Nov 24th before Thanksgiving.

Thank you

Hi Ron!
The week before Thanksgiving and during will be busy, around a 6.5/7 the week before, and around 8.5 the week of, on a scale from 1-10. Expect wait time for popular attractions to be around 60 minutes. Of course there are fast passes offered for those rides, which can be very convenient! Although it may be busy,, it will become a little more packed Thanksgiving week (particularly the day before,Thanksgiving Day, and the day after), when many schools across America are out of session. Don't let those numbers scare you, though. I rate it a n 8.5 because that is the crowd I anticipate around 1 in the afternoon (the peak time). As long as you get there as soon as the park opens, you will be able to squeeze in a lot of your "must-ride" rides :). Don't forget to stay late for the nightly fireworks! Feel free to ask any follow up questions:)
Have a magical time at the place where memories are made, and dreams come true!

Hello, Disneygoers! I'm Danny, and I'm here to help make your Disney vacation as magical as it can possibly be! I know very much about the Disneyland Resort, which includes Downtown Disney, Disneyland Park, and Disney California Adventure. I can answer questions about rides, shows, parades,and anything else DLR has to offer. I am always happy to offer my knowledge, as well as easy park tips and tricks! Every question is an important one, and if you want a detailed, well explained answer then i am your guy! Need more info? Ask as many follow-up questions as you want!

Disney fanatic that frequents Disneyland Resort. I have been on all rides, seen all shows, and know a lot about Disneyland Resort Hotels, including Disney Good Neighbor Hotels.

Currently a University Junior, and have taken many workshops/courses revolving around Disneyland and The Walt Disney Company