Disneyland/HOURS BEFORE 2015 LABOR DAY

Question
Labor day is late this year(7th). What hours do you anticipate the parks closing the week BEFORE. Tuesday Sept 1st and Wed Sept 2nd are the days we plan on visiting. If open late will they do fireworks? THANK YOU!!!!!

Answer
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for your question! Disneyland hasn't released its September calendar yet, so I can't give you a definite answer. It's a tricky question; September is no longer summer and school will have already resumed in some disctricts, so Disneyland probably won't be keeping its summer hours. However given that it's a week between two holidays, I imagine Disneyland will still be staying open later, possibly until 10:00 or 11:00. I'm not so sure about fireworks, though I imagine at least some if their nighttime entertainment will still be running. I hope his addresses your questions; thanks for asking, and have a wonderful trip!

Disneyland

John