Disneyland/Disneyland in March

Hi, I'm thinking of taking a trip to Disneyland March 17th-March 20, 2015. I have read that spring break time can be very crowded but a lot of spring breaks are closer to Easter.  How has past attendance been during this time?

Hi Laura,

Spring breaks vary around the country, and the crowds at Disneyland show it. The two busiest weeks are the week before and after Easter. The crowd levels max out at level 10 every day, and it is not uncommon for Disney to close the park to new entries late in the morning.

March 17-20 will be crowded, as the promise of a warm spring day brings people to Disneyland. You'll see a level 8 or 9 crowd those days, unless there is a freak rainstorm.

Have a great time! Bring a good pair of tennis shoes/cross-trainers, sunscreen, water, and lots of patience!

Steve DizKahuna

I can answer questions about Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, restaurants and hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and local information (I`m also an expert in the California Category). I am also knowlegeable in Disneyland history and upcoming events. If you are coming to DLR with your family, I can give you some insight, since I have kids aged 6-23. If you have an attendance question, remember that predicting attendance is very tricky business, and I can only make my best guess based on past patterns. Hope to see you there!

My family and I are annual passholders at the Disneyland Resort, and we go there about once per week. We, have eaten at every restaurant (even a few that are no longer open), and stayed at the hotels of the resort (even though we live 10 miles away). My wife and I have each been going to Disneyland since 1965.