Disneyland/Disneyland in March

Question
Hi, I'm thinking of taking a trip to Disneyland March 17th-March 20, 2015. I have read that spring break time can be very crowded but a lot of spring breaks are closer to Easter.  How has past attendance been during this time?

Thanks!!

Answer
Hi Laura,

Spring breaks vary around the country, and the crowds at Disneyland show it. The two busiest weeks are the week before and after Easter. The crowd levels max out at level 10 every day, and it is not uncommon for Disney to close the park to new entries late in the morning.

March 17-20 will be crowded, as the promise of a warm spring day brings people to Disneyland. You'll see a level 8 or 9 crowd those days, unless there is a freak rainstorm.

Have a great time! Bring a good pair of tennis shoes/cross-trainers, sunscreen, water, and lots of patience!

Disneyland

Steve DizKahuna