Disneyland Paris/June trip??

Question
Hi there I am a regular visitor to DLP 2-3 times a year. Usually visiting mid march, early October and occasionally early December. My son will this year be starting school :( so it means either giving up too many trips wich would be a shame or rethinking times!
I have noticed that he will be of school the first week of June and have found a very good price for 4nights. I do not have to worry about ques as he has disabilities wich Disney let him wait at the exit in his wheelchair wich is a godsend as he's  to heavy to carry now.
Could you tell me if possible how busy it will be? I know english schools break up but seems the French do not. Thankyou in advance! :)

Answer
Hello Keely

First week of June is a great week to visit DLRP. We always go the first or second week in June and it is never very busy in the parks. Except for the weekends but they are always busy.
The French and as far as i know the Dutch, Belgians and Germans do also have no free week than.

Have some magical days.

Disneygeert

Disneyland Paris

Disneygeert