Disneyland Paris/Disneyland Paris

Question
My first visit this coming November for my granddaughter and I from reading I guess we will need to bring warm clothing but I'm not able to get any pricing for that time window which is from the 8th -14th would like pricing can you help?

Answer
Hello Jeri

If you go to Disneyland Resort Paris in November it is good to bring warm clothing. It can also be very rainy at that time of year but also sunny.
It is a good time to come. The parks will not be very packed on the week days. In the weekends it is always very busy.
The timetable for autumn is not available at this time but normally the Christmas season starts in the weekend that is in your dates.
You can get pricing at the official Internet page. Go to:
www.disneylandparis.com and you can get your pricing. Just select your dates and hotel.

Have some magical days.

Disneygeert

Disneyland Paris

Disneygeert