Distance Learning/about kingdom college of natural health

Dr. Sandra Martinez wrote at 2011-09-29 20:19:40
Kingdom College Of Natural Health is an amazing school that offers a real indepth study of alternative health. I have personally been studying there for a few years. I was one of the students that came out of Clayton College, while I was studying at Clayton College I also was enrolled at Kingdom College at the same time. I could have gotten very discouraged but I always felt very comfortable with the education, and especially the staff (superior) so I continued with Kingdom College. I was not going to let others scare me from quality education. Kingdom College education is not for everyone, you have to want to learn, and grow your knowledge in alternative health and truly want to help the public to go there. They expect you to really study and apply yourself, you cannot be a lazy student when attending Kingdom College. I have learned from USDE accredited schools and I do think much of them, I wanted real education from life experiences not out dated theology. I would recommend Kingdom College to anyone wanting a real education, and knowing the staff are Christians makes it that much better.

Anna wrote at 2012-09-27 16:57:00
I would like to say that Kingdom College is an Excellent college as a student there I am very pleased with the education that I am getting. If one thinks this college is a Degree Mill, I would like to validate that it is NOT.It is very intense program it takes time effort tremendous amount of writing and Reading you are required to document your study hours and your assignments are very involved. this is not a BIRD College that you just fly through it is unfortunate that it is being portrayed as a insignificant school. As a Prior College Instructor I am very impressed with this College just would like to pass this on and share as the other writers have shared their thoughts. Thank You

new student wrote at 2013-12-12 06:16:17
The person who told me about this school is an MD. This school has many students and professors that are MD's or DO's. This is not a diploma mill just because it's not regionally accredited. Do research.

Distance Learning

Dr. Cynthia J. Wolfe

Let me help you with questions about online programs and what is expected of an online student or instructor. I am an instructor as well as a student in an online program. If you are looking for a program or have questions about online learning in general, I can guide you. If you are a teacher looking for new ideas or methods, I can help. I have resources and ideas to share. I am a member of the National Business Education Association (NBEA), a professional organization devoted to the recognition that business education competencies are essential for all individuals in today's fast-changing society.

I am an instructor at the University of Phoenix, working in online and classroom modalities. I earned my PhD in Business Administration - Management from Northcentral University. My MBA is from Troy University, 2001, and I have a BS, Environmental Science, from Troy University, 1980. Read about my experiences as an online student at my blog thinkPhD.

Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business; Golden Key International Honour Society; NBEA; APICS; PMI

Associated Content

PhD Business Administration, Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, AZ; MBA Troy University, Phenix City, AL; BS Environmental Science, Troy University, Troy, AL; APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)