Distance Learning/want to take admission B.SC in distance mode.

Dear Sir
Actually I have completed I.SC in 2006.After that I am doing data entry job base on that qualification till date.During this job i also search many data entry job specially in govt. sector.But they demand minimum degree qualification.I have only I.SC completed so i cant apply for this now i am planning to take admission in in distance in one sitting mode.In one sitting mode mean if the three year gap in between current year and I.SC completed year then B.SC completed within six months.I am in doubt is it approved by the govt. or not and another thing it may be fraud.

Whatever job i am searching in govt. sector they demand that your qualification is approved by NCTE OR RCI.I dont know what is NCTE ,RCI ,UGC.plz send me detail about that for which i shall remain ever grateful to you

NCTE - National Council of Teachers of English

UGC - University Grants Commission (India)

RCI - Rehabilitation Council of India

These are all accrediting authorities in India and if there are requirements for government employment you need to research them for your B.SC program to be acceptable.

Good Luck in your educational pursuits!

Distance Learning

Dylan D. Mattina, M.Ed.

I can answer just about any question regarding Distance Education (from faculty, student and Administrative perspectives), Instructional Design, and Best Practices in these areas. I can answer just about anything anyone could ask as if I don't have the answer, I can do the research to find it for users and chances are I know where to look.

I began working in Higher Education in 1993 and came back to it after a hiatus to work in the Public Service sector. I began working in Distance Education in early 2001 and have been in higher education ever since. I have served as Director of Information Technology (IT), Distance Education, and Learning Support Services. I have also been a Software Specialist and a Distance Education learner which gives me unique perspectives on learning online and teaching online that most others do not possess.

Member - MORP: Microsoft Online Research Panel members are part of a community of technology and business professionals and software users who have the opportunity to provide Microsoft with valuable insight. Through participation, members help evaluate and improve Web sites, software, and services. Senior members of the Microsoft team review the attitudes and opinions of Research Panel members. Membership in the panel is by invitation only. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: (past & present) Erie County Sheriff's Department Scientific Staff - Reserve Deputy specializing in computer crime investigation ~ National Sheriff's Association & New York State Sheriff's Association Member ~ Buffalo-West Side Jaycees Founder/Chairman of the Board ~ Make-A-Wish Foundation of Western New York Board of Directors ~ West Side Business & Taxpayers Association Board of Directors ~ Niagara District Leadership Club Board of Directors ~ Good Government Club of Western New York Member ~ Hoyt-Lafayette-Delevan Area Block Club Co-Founder ~ West Side Block Club Congress Delegate ~ Italian American Federation of Western New York Delegate ~ Italian Sons & Daughters of America ~ Amici Lodge member ~ Buffalo Progressive Caucus Member.

I have a Masters' Degree in Education with a concentration in Instructional design for Online Learning(IDOL) from Capella University. I earned my undergraduate degree in the Liberal Arts from Excelsior College (formerly SUNY Regents College). I have been working with faculty, staff, and students in all capacities in Distance Education and Information Technology since 2001. I also have 30 years of computer experience so I know the technology side of DE along with the pedagogy side very well. I have taught computer and education classes in all modalities of DE (Online, Interactive Television, Hybrid, etc.) and have been a full-time graduate student on a Distance Education program to earn my Master's Degree. I have developed online classes personally and with the faculty I served at the various institutions of higher learning I have been involved with. I have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels and am particularly interested in helping instructors teach online and how to teach well in these modalities.

ACHIEVEMENTS/AWARDS: New York State Junior Chamber of Commerce - Executive Board of Directors ~ Executive Committee Parliamentarian ~ Chancellor of the Governors Association ~ Advisory Co-Chairman for International Affairs Buffalo Junior Chamber of Commerce ~ State ~ Chaplain ~ District Director ~ Local Chapter President Junior Chamber International Senator #54595 ~ New York State Junior Chamber of Commerce Governor #196 ~ New York State Junior Chamber of Commerce Goodwill Ambassador #001 ~ Outstanding Staff Officer ~ Outstanding District Director (Nationally Ranked ~ Outstanding Local President (Recipient of the Charles Kulp Jr., memorial award for being a top local chapter president in the Nation in 1998) ~ Member of the Year.

Erie Community college Arizona Western College Cerro Coso Community College