Distance Learning/Distance MBA in Aviation

I had just completed my Graduation and now i am planning to take MBA degree in Aviation via distance learning program. I had gone through various universities and among several i found UPES (university of Petroleum & Energy System) - The Nation Builders University, Dehradun is safest and best for me...

Is it a good option for Distance Learning?

Dear friend,
The aviation management is a very broad area and may cover many things ,it may include the maintenance and hauling of the aircraft on the ground to managing the aircraft's and the pilots and there duties.Its one of the most important jobs in an airport infrastructure .
The airport sector is one of the fastest growing sector in the country and in fact its still in the initial stages in our country and with various new international airports coming up in almost all the big cities in the country the demand for an professional airports managers keep on increasing and hence there is an great scope for people doing this course in India ,as far as the salary is concerned there is no need to think about the salary if you take up this course .
Many of the airports coming up these days are private you are going to have openings both in the government sector and the private sector ,

some of the things taught during the course duration in this field are as follows :

Ground handling
   cargo handling
   aviation safety
   fleet management
   regulatory management
   fueling management

Dr Subramonian.

Distance Learning

I would be able to answer all questions relating to the new area in distance education the e-learning and e-teaching.Hope you would be happy to receive an answer from a Guinness World Record Holder in Teaching. Kindly visit me at:

I am a professor with 32+ years of experience having three records to my credit.One for continuous teaching for 61 hrs 35 mts and another one for teaching 1934 students online from 16 centers worldwide and another one for fastest animation in the world.

University Grants Commission,Government of India.Bharathiar University.Dr.R.V.Arts and Science College,Indian Institute of Research Management(IIRM).

National Record Holder in Teaching in India (Limca Book of Records). Guinness World Record Holder in Online Teaching. Guinness World Record Holder in Fastest Animation.