Distance Learning/kind of assessment

Question
from few years ago ( 8 yrs ) , I was interested on business management , one time I found online course and I took a long assessment after finishing I took a certificate of completion , this course is just assessing and evaluating your knowledge on specific area or subject , so I m asking you if you know some online resources let me assessing my knowledge on specific area and give me a certificate of completion ?

thanks and best regards"

Answer
It is difficult to recommend any individual organization as the others may question on what basis I have recommended a specific one.It is not fair to recommend one when there is thousands in the net.You are advised to "Google"and select an organization of your choice.Kindly check the acceptability of the course in the job market.

Distance Learning

Dr.Subramonian