Distance Learning/kind of assessment

from few years ago ( 8 yrs ) , I was interested on business management , one time I found online course and I took a long assessment after finishing I took a certificate of completion , this course is just assessing and evaluating your knowledge on specific area or subject , so I m asking you if you know some online resources let me assessing my knowledge on specific area and give me a certificate of completion ?

thanks and best regards"

It is difficult to recommend any individual organization as the others may question on what basis I have recommended a specific one.It is not fair to recommend one when there is thousands in the net.You are advised to "Google"and select an organization of your choice.Kindly check the acceptability of the course in the job market.

Distance Learning

I would be able to answer all questions relating to the new area in distance education the e-learning and e-teaching.Hope you would be happy to receive an answer from a Guinness World Record Holder in Teaching. Kindly visit me at: www.greenvalley.edu.in

I am a professor with 32+ years of experience having three records to my credit.One for continuous teaching for 61 hrs 35 mts and another one for teaching 1934 students online from 16 centers worldwide and another one for fastest animation in the world.

University Grants Commission,Government of India.Bharathiar University.Dr.R.V.Arts and Science College,Indian Institute of Research Management(IIRM).

National Record Holder in Teaching in India (Limca Book of Records). Guinness World Record Holder in Online Teaching. Guinness World Record Holder in Fastest Animation.