Distribution of Products/eCommerce fulfillment

I am trying to find out about ecommerce pricing models for fulfillment. I know there is the Transaction based model and Revenue based model. Other then these two I am not aware of any other options. Just wondering if you could help me out.

Thank you

There are sites that provide various models and modellers.

Start with LinkedIn, specifically searching for Modelers.  

Also, Vumero might provide you with some of the pricing models you want; you'll have to pay though.

There are also freelancers out there with these sorts of models; though they are also in it for money and you'll have to pay.

Good luck.

Distribution of Products

Eric Hofer

Can answer questions related to the systems implementation, integration with SAP, training in processes, data conversion, design of processes for in-field operators to improve effectiveness. Areas I specifically know are: Pre-Sell, Tele-Sell, Route-Sell (Ex-Van), Vending, Settlement, Inventory, Invoicing, Credit Management, Marketing Equipment (Tracking, Service, Return on Investment), Despatch, Management Reporting, Systems Delivery)

Designed, delivered and implemented several system for multi-nationals (such as Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Walkers, Matutano) for the Back Office and In-Field (Customer Reps and Route staff). Have worked internationally for 20 years (Europe, Asia, and South America).

State University of New York NYU/Courant Institute of Mathematics

Past/Present clients
PepsiAmericas Pepsico Frito-Lay Pepsi-Foods Matutano Walkers Britvic Schweppes Mars Overseas Bottling FAURT (Hungary) ...