District of Columbia (Washington D.C.)/RE:

Question
Hello Stephen,

I would like to visit Washington in early September.
I`ve never been there before. It is easy to get around by foot in the Washington area? I was thinking of either booking an escorted tour or maybe booking just a hotel in the area while booking different types of tours (biking, food, etc) for that week.

Thank you for reading.

Answer
HI,

The best thing to when you come is to find a cheap hotel and then ride to tourmbile which will take you to all the major attractions in the city of Washington DC.  You can pay one fare and hop on and off all day along the route wherever you want to go. Also there are many attractions which have places to eat and other things to do.  Also Washington DC has a GREAT metro system which is clean, reliable, safe and easy to use which I highly recommend.  I hope I have answered your question and if you have further questions please don't hestinate to all-expert me.   I love follow-up questions please go ahead and ask them.

Thank you
Stephen

District of Columbia (Washington D.C.)

Stephen Hosmer